I’ve been decoding for many hours but I still haven’t been able to figure out why.
Torch.abs() returns unknown error when running in terminal, with PyTorch Lightning, and Wandb (if that matterrs).
- no NaN values
- range is 0,1.
- size is (20,1600,16)
- tensor sum to 12700, meaning that we probably have a Sparse Tensor
* This “sparse tensor” thing is the only cause for the error that came to mind, as I find several relevant posts online.
F.elu(x) produces unknown error.
- x is also range (0,1), with no NaN values.
- this is taking place after the two down-sampling stages, in the first up-sampling stage.
- within the first up-sampling stage, this is after 2 convolutional layers + 2 F.elu(x) + 3rd convolutional layer.
I am very puzzled…Could both of these be due to memory error?