I am trying to use CNNs but I can only get it working on MNIST. As soon as I use a DataLoader it all goes wrong. I’ve tried multiple competitions on Kaggle and everytime I get into a circle of DataLoader errors, either size issues, dataype conflicts, etc.
I am aware this problem has come up a lot before and I have read those posts but cannot carry over the solution to my own situation.
My DataLoader/collate function are doing something weird too. When unpacking the train_loader whilst trying to train the model, “images” is outputing the target value and “labels” is outputing a tuple of (target, tensor of image pixels, target). Which has lead to me having to do some weird indexing a few lines after. I assume they have swapped around at some point but the getitem function returns images, labels so I am unsure how this has happened.
for images, labels in enumerate(train_loader): steps += 1 optimizer.zero_grad() output = model.forward(labels)
I have also tried
iter(train_loader) and that makes no difference.