Getting conflict between ipaddress and torchvision when trying to install on Anaconda

First of all, I don’t know if this problem is supposed to be reported here or only on Conda’s Github, but there isn’t active as here so anyway…
I’m trying to use Super-SloMo, wich require PyTorch to be installed on (in my case, Anaconda2-2018.12-Windows-x86_64), but when I try to install with the following command:

conda install pytorch torchvision cudatoolkit=10.1 -c pytorch

It start “Solving environment:” and after a while it return the following error:

Solving environment: failed

UnsatisfiableError: The following specifications were found to be in conflict:
  - ipaddress
  - torchvision
Use "conda info <package>" to see the dependencies for each package.

I don’t know what to do or where I did something wrong…
And yes, it’s an older version of Anaconda because newer ones for some reason don’t get installed correctly (i mean, the installation is abnormally fast and don’t give any error, but there is a lot of files missing, thus Anaconda don’t even open, and yes, I don’t have any antivirus beside Windows Defender, wich is supposed to be deactivated)

Could you try to uninstall the ipaddress package (if you don’t need it) or alternatively create a new conda environment and try to reinstall pytorch and torchvision?

I couldn’t unistall ipaddress, but creating another environment worked like a charm, thank you!