How to get gradient of loss w.r.t. parameters?

I have to implement a loss in backward of convolution layer as illustrated in below code. But I don’t know how can I get grad_weight = grad_weight + cont_loss_weight such that the shape of cont_loss_weight should be same as that of grad_weight and grad_bias = grad_bias + cont_loss_bias such that the shape of cont_loss_bias should be same as that of grad_bias.

class Custom_Convolution(torch.autograd.Function):    

@staticmethod
    def forward(ctx, input, weight, bias, stride, padding):  #input's shape = ([batch_size=100, 96, 8, 8])
        output = torch.nn.functional.conv2d(input, weight, bias, stride, padding)  
        ctx.save_for_backward(input, weight, bias, output)
        return output    #output's shape = ([[batch_size= 100,128, 4, 4])

@staticmethod
    def backward(ctx, grad_output):  #grad_output size = ([batch_size= 100, 128, 4, 4])

input, weight, bias, output = ctx.saved_tensors      #input's size = ([batch_size=100 , 96,8,8])

features = output
        features = features.view(features.shape[0], features.shape[1], -1)
        features = torch.nn.functional.normalize(features,dim=1)
        #Total_features=  features.shape[0]* features.shape[1]

cont_loss = torch.tensor([0.]).requires_grad_(requires_grad=True).to(dev)  # shape: ([1])
        for ..... :
                # My code for loss...   includes some operations like torch.div,exp,sum...
                # Calculation of loss for each feature 'i' (Li) out of Total_features
                # Total loss = sum of all Li (Number of Li values = features.shape[0]* features.shape[1])

cont_loss = cont_loss.add(cont_loss_img)   # Total contrastive loss of the batch

grad_input = grad_weight = grad_bias = None

if ctx.needs_input_grad[0]:
            grad_input = torch.nn.grad.conv2d_input( input.shape, weight, grad_output) #shape = ([batch_size,96,8,8])

if ctx.needs_input_grad[1]:
            grad_weight = torch.nn.grad.conv2d_weight(input, weight.shape, grad_output)  #shape = ([128,96,5,5])
            # cont_loss_weight = torch.nn.grad.conv2d_weight(cont_loss, weight.shape, grad_output)                                              
            # grad_weight =  grad_weight + cont_loss_weight

if bias is not None and ctx.needs_input_grad[2]:
            grad_bias = grad_output.sum((0,2,3))        #shape = ([128])
            #grad_bias = grad_bias + cont_loss_bias          

if bias is not None:
            return grad_input, grad_weight, grad_bias, None, None
        else:
            return grad_input, grad_weight, None, None