How to get the short name of a torch::Module

I would like to get the shorthand name of a torch::Model, in include/torch/csrc/api/include/torch/nn/module.h, I found

87   /// Returns the name of the `Module`.
   88   ///
   89   /// A `Module` has an associated `name`, which is a string representation of
   90   /// the kind of concrete `Module` it represents, such as `"Linear"` for the
   91   /// `Linear` module. Under most circumstances, this name is automatically
   92   /// inferred via runtime type information (RTTI). In the unusual circumstance                                                                                        
   93   /// that you have this feature disabled, you may want to manually name your                                                                                          
   94   /// `Module`s by passing the string name to the `Module` base class'                                                                                                 
   95   /// constructor.                                                                                                                                                     
   96   const std::string& name() const noexcept;

but when I use it for example for Tanh, I get two different string representations, one by name() another by the ostream& << ,

auto tanh = torch::nn::Tanh();
std::cout << tanh->name() << std::endl;
std::cout << tanh << std::endl;  

namely,

torch::nn::TanhImpl
torch::nn::Tanh()

I would just like to have “Tanh”, is this readily available without resorting manipulating strings myself?