How to use a customized dataset for training with PyTorch/few-shot-vid2vid

I’d like to use my own dataset created from the FaceForensics footage with few-show-vid2vid. So I generated image sequences with ffmpeg and keypoints with dlib. When I try to start the training script, I get the following error. What exactly is the problem? The provided small dataset was working for me.

CustomDatasetDataLoader
485 sequences
dataset [FaceDataset] was created
Resuming from epoch 1 at iteration 0
create web directory ./checkpoints/face/web...
---------- Networks initialized -------------
---------- Optimizers initialized -------------
./checkpoints/face/latest_net_G.pth not exists yet!
./checkpoints/face/latest_net_D.pth not exists yet!
model [Vid2VidModel] was created
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "train.py", line 73, in <module>
    train()
  File "train.py", line 40, in train
    for idx, data in enumerate(dataset, start=trainer.epoch_iter):
  File "/home/keno/.local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/torch/utils/data/dataloader.py", line 819, in __next__
    return self._process_data(data)
  File "/home/keno/.local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/torch/utils/data/dataloader.py", line 846, in _process_data
    data.reraise()
  File "/home/keno/.local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/torch/_utils.py", line 369, in reraise
    raise self.exc_type(msg)
IndexError: Caught IndexError in DataLoader worker process 0.
Original Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/keno/.local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/torch/utils/data/_utils/worker.py", line 178, in _worker_loop
    data = fetcher.fetch(index)
  File "/home/keno/.local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/torch/utils/data/_utils/fetch.py", line 44, in fetch
    data = [self.dataset[idx] for idx in possibly_batched_index]
  File "/home/keno/.local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/torch/utils/data/_utils/fetch.py", line 44, in <listcomp>
    data = [self.dataset[idx] for idx in possibly_batched_index]
  File "/home/keno/repos/few-shot-vid2vid/data/fewshot_face_dataset.py", line 103, in __getitem__
    Li = self.get_face_image(keypoints, transform_L, ref_img.size)
  File "/home/keno/repos/few-shot-vid2vid/data/fewshot_face_dataset.py", line 168, in get_face_image
    x = keypoints[sub_edge, 0]
IndexError: index 82 is out of bounds for axis 0 with size 82

EDIT: How I set up my dataset. I created image sequences from the video footage with ffmpeg -i _video_ -o %05d.jpg, following the directory structure of the provided sample dataset. Then I generated the keypoints by using landmark detection with dlib, based on the code example provided on the dlib website. I expanded the sample code to 68 points and saved them to .txt files.