Input type (torch.cuda.FloatTensor) and (torch.FloatTensor) should be same

Firstly, exceuse me for “noob question” .
I am begginer in python language.
Trying to set up Demucs from facebook research repository
https://github.com/facebookresearch/demucs in google Colab notebook to work
Error code is:
"Separating track /content/drive/testfile.flac 0%| | 0/210 [00:00<?, ?seconds/s]Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/runpy.py", line 193, in _run_module_as_main "main", mod_spec) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/runpy.py", line 85, in _run_code exec(code, run_globals) File "/content/demucs/demucs/separate.py", line 166, in main() File "/content/demucs/demucs/separate.py", line 155, in main sources = apply_model(model, wav, shifts=args.shifts, split=args.split, progress=True) File "/content/demucs/demucs/utils.py", line 119, in apply_model chunk_out = apply_model(model, chunk, shifts=shifts) File "/content/demucs/demucs/utils.py", line 140, in apply_model out = model(padded.unsqueeze(0))[0] File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/torch/nn/modules/module.py", line 541, in call result = self.forward(*input, **kwargs) File "/content/demucs/demucs/model.py", line 198, in forward x = encode(x) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/torch/nn/modules/module.py", line 541, in call result = self.forward(*input, **kwargs) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/torch/nn/modules/container.py", line 92, in forward input = module(input) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/torch/nn/modules/module.py", line 541, in call result = self.forward(*input, **kwargs) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/torch/nn/modules/conv.py", line 202, in forward self.padding, self.dilation, self.groups) **RuntimeError: Input type (torch.cuda.FloatTensor) and weight type (torch.FloatTensor) should be the same**
I am 99%sure that have done all steps to install demucs conda envioment properly
Googled and search topics about error, and seems there need to be model demucs called by cuda.
There is no official colab of this source saparation repository. Unfortunately, I have radeon card, so this repository cannot run for me on Windows. Cpu mode is to slow. Please someone help.
If there is need to upload colab file, I will do that.
Thank you in advance

It sounds like you forgot to allocate either the input or the layer in gpu. Tensors in gpu are of type cuda.floatensor meanwhile tensors in cpu are just floatensor

When you’re training with a GPU, both the model and the data, as well as the loss function you use, must be in the same GPU.

You’re probably forgetting to pass one of these to your GPU.