Is building from source for windows up to date? (subprocess.CalledProcessError: Command '['cmake', ..] returned non-zero exit status 1 error)

Looking at this link everything built successfully! without even the need for any of these :

:: [Optional] If you want to build with VS 2019 generator, please change the value in the next line to `Visual Studio 16 2019`.
:: Note: This value is useless if Ninja is detected. However, you can force that by using `set USE_NINJA=OFF`.
set CMAKE_GENERATOR=Visual Studio 16 2019

:: Read the content in the previous section carefully before you proceed.
:: [Optional] If you want to override the underlying toolset used by Ninja and Visual Studio with CUDA, please run the following script block.
:: "Visual Studio 2017 Developer Command Prompt" will be run automatically.
:: Make sure you have CMake >= 3.12 before you do this when you use the Visual Studio generator.
set CMAKE_GENERATOR_TOOLSET_VERSION=14.11
set DISTUTILS_USE_SDK=1
for /f "usebackq tokens=*" %i in (`"%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Microsoft Visual Studio\Installer\vswhere.exe" -version [15^,16^) -products * -latest -property installationPath`) do call "%i\VC\Auxiliary\Build\vcvarsall.bat" x64 -vcvars_ver=%CMAKE_GENERATOR_TOOLSET_VERSION%

:: [Optional] If you want to override the cuda host compiler
set CUDAHOSTCXX=C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Enterprise\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.11.25503\bin\HostX64\x64\cl.exe

python setup.py install

I just ran :

python setup.py build --cmake
python setup.py install

and everything got built!
However, after building everything, I cant seem to be able to find <torch/torch.h> ! I read it on this issue here that building from source will make that but apparently this is not the case here!

Any help is greatly appreciated