Missing libcaffe2.so

Hello, I built PyTorch with make install to use caffe2 with c++ but libcaffe2.so file is missing. sudo ldconfig -p | grep "libcaffe2*" is returning nothing so I couldn’t run that simple code. (I think it didn’t build properly.) Also in cmakelist.txt option(BUILD_SHARED_LIBS "Build libcaffe2.so" ON)
What can I do?

Last lines of the make command is:

[100%] Linking CXX shared library ../../lib/libtorch_python.so
[100%] Built target torch_python
Install the project...
-- Install configuration: "Release"
-- Set runtime path of "/usr/local/bin/protoc" to "$ORIGIN"
-- Set runtime path of "/usr/local/lib/libc10.so" to "$ORIGIN"
-- Set runtime path of "/usr/local/lib/libtorch.so" to "$ORIGIN:/usr/lib/openmpi/lib:/home/ubuntu/anaconda2/lib"
-- Set runtime path of "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/caffe2/python/caffe2_pybind11_state.so" to "$ORIGIN:/home/ubuntu/anaconda2/lib"
-- Set runtime path of "/usr/local/lib/libtorch_python.so" to "$ORIGIN:/home/ubuntu/anaconda2/lib:/usr/lib/openmpi/lib"
-- Set runtime path of "/usr/local/lib/libshm.so" to "$ORIGIN:/home/ubuntu/anaconda2/lib"
-- Set runtime path of "/usr/local/bin/torch_shm_manager" to "$ORIGIN/../lib:/home/ubuntu/anaconda2/lib"
-- Set runtime path of "/usr/local/lib/libcaffe2_detectron_ops.so" to "$ORIGIN:/home/ubuntu/anaconda2/lib"
-- Set runtime path of "/usr/local/lib/libcaffe2_observers.so" to "$ORIGIN:/home/ubuntu/anaconda2/lib"
(base) ubuntu@ubuntu-vm:~/Desktop/pytorch/build$

I have also faced this problem. Did you find the solution?