Runtime Error when increase num_workers on windows platform

Hi, I think this problem has been discussed but I still cannot solve the issue. I am running on Windows platform, and I try to use a dataloader with num_works to be greater than 0. But when I enumerate the dataloader for training, it returns things like

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "<ipython-input-16-6453c2fe763d>", line 1, in <module>
    for batch_idx, data in enumerate(data_loader):

File "D:\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\torch\utils\data\dataloader.py", line 819, in __iter__
    return _DataLoaderIter(self)

File "D:\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\torch\utils\data\dataloader.py", line 560, in __init__
    w.start()

File "D:\Anaconda3\lib\multiprocessing\process.py", line 105, in start
    self._popen = self._Popen(self)

File "D:\Anaconda3\lib\multiprocessing\context.py", line 223, in _Popen
    return _default_context.get_context().Process._Popen(process_obj)

File "D:\Anaconda3\lib\multiprocessing\context.py", line 322, in _Popen
    return Popen(process_obj)

File "D:\Anaconda3\lib\multiprocessing\popen_spawn_win32.py", line 65, in __init__
    reduction.dump(process_obj, to_child)

File "D:\Anaconda3\lib\multiprocessing\reduction.py", line 60, in dump
    ForkingPickler(file, protocol).dump(obj)

File "D:\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\torch\multiprocessing\reductions.py", line 286, in reduce_storage
    metadata = storage._share_filename_()

RuntimeError: Couldn't open shared file mapping: <torch_968_1926347372>, error code: <0>

Change to num_workers=0 solves the issue, but the training will be definitely slower.

Things I have done is wrap all my codes under if __name__ == '__main__':,but that does not help. I am using a device with Nvidia 1060 GPU and i7-7700 CPU. What I I want to know is that, is this a hardware issue that cannot be solved? Is there anything that possibly can solve the issue? Thanks!

What about using Python instead of IPython? Does it occur when you when some simple examples like mnist? https://raw.githubusercontent.com/pytorch/examples/master/mnist/main.py