RuntimeError: unexpected EOF, expected 1362420 more bytes. The file might be corrupted.`

This is the error msg :
Setting up Perceptual loss... Loading model from: /content/LOHO/networks/lpips/weights/v0.1/vgg.pth ...[net-lin [vgg]] initialized ...Done Setting up Perceptual loss... Loading model from: /content/LOHO/networks/lpips/weights/v0.1/vgg.pth ...[net-lin [vgg]] initialized ...Done Constructing DeepLabv3+ model... Number of classes: 20 Output stride: 16 Number of Input Channels: 3 /content/drive/MyDrive/inference.pth Traceback (most recent call last): File "/content/LOHO/loho.py", line 180, in <module> state_dict = torch.load(graphonomy_model_path) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/torch/serialization.py", line 595, in load return _legacy_load(opened_file, map_location, pickle_module, **pickle_load_args) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/torch/serialization.py", line 781, in _legacy_load deserialized_objects[key]._set_from_file(f, offset, f_should_read_directly) RuntimeError: unexpected EOF, expected 1362420 more bytes. The file might be corrupted.
`

``
Trying to run this repo : GitHub - saakshi077/LOHO: Demo code for "LOHO: Latent Optimization of Hairstyles via Orthogonalization".

Colab File link : Google Colaboratory

As given in the error message, you might want to download or create the file again, as it seems to be corrupted.

The file is not corrputed, I have contacted the people who own this repo. The problem is with , how google colab reads these checkpoints file.
These files are two large to be uploaded on the colab.
So , I mounted the drive here and uploaded these checkpoints files there and changed the path accordingly But due to some reason google colab is not reading these files and even weights are not loading.

Thanks for the update and interesting findings. In that case it seems that Colab is causing the issue, so you might want to post the question in a Colab-specific discussion board or StackOverflow.

Thanks, I have posted on stackoverflow, No one has responded yet.
Are there any colab specific discussion boards/ group that you know of ?

No, unfortunately, I haven’t seen or used a Colab-specific support forum.