So I am working with the Android demo APP for image segmentation with Pytorch.
The demo APP works just fine with deeplabv3.
But instead of using the default deeplabv3 models, I am trying to use detecton2.
Here is what I have achieved and tested successfully in Python:
- converted detectron2 to TorchScript using tracing. Validated and got correct inference results.
- Optimized the TorchScript model for mobile.
- Saved the optimized torchscript model for lite interpreter (.ptl).
- Android Studio.
- pytorch lite version: implementation ‘org.pytorch:pytorch_android_lite:1.13.0’
- torchvision lite version: implementation ‘org.pytorch:pytorch_android_torchvision_lite:1.13.0’
Following ops cannot be found: [torchvision::nms].
Do any one know how to solve this issue?
Any help and ideas will be appreciated.