Trouble getting started with pytorch mobile

I was trying to make an android app for a model I trained and stumbled upon the hello world demo.
I followed the steps and exported my own model (resnet34), and am getting array index out of bounds error.

Process: org.pytorch.helloworld, PID: 26163
    java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start activity ComponentInfo{org.pytorch.helloworld/org.pytorch.helloworld.MainActivity}: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: length=2; index=751
        at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:3121)
        at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:3260)
        at android.app.servertransaction.LaunchActivityItem.execute(LaunchActivityItem.java:78)
        at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.executeCallbacks(TransactionExecutor.java:108)
        at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.execute(TransactionExecutor.java:68)
        at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1976)
        at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:106)
        at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:193)
        at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:6912)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
        at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(RuntimeInit.java:493)
        at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:860)
     Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: length=2; index=751
        at org.pytorch.helloworld.MainActivity.onCreate(MainActivity.java:69)
        at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Activity.java:7148)
        at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Activity.java:7139)
        at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnCreate(Instrumentation.java:1293)
        at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:3101)
        at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:3260) 
        at android.app.servertransaction.LaunchActivityItem.execute(LaunchActivityItem.java:78) 
        at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.executeCallbacks(TransactionExecutor.java:108) 
        at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.execute(TransactionExecutor.java:68) 
        at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1976) 
        at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:106) 
        at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:193) 
        at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:6912) 
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method) 
        at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(RuntimeInit.java:493) 
        at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:860) 

All I did was change the model to my exported model and replaced the IMAGENET_CLASSES array to my array(It has just to elements in it).
If I want to create an android app for my model, what changes do I need to do in the code, and how to begin for a more complex application.

I think you had 2 labels (java array has length 2) but you are trying to retrieve label 752 (index=751). So, I think that you aren’t using your custom model. You need to change the model you load. If I remember correctly, It’s in the main activity.

For starters I was just changing the model and the IMAGENET_CLASSES array to check how my model performs and then later build my own app as per my requirenments.
I got that error, so I built my own app reffering to the demo and am still getting the same error.
So what changes do I need to do to resolve this issue?