Trouble installing pytorch

I posted another topic under the wrong category. Trying to correct my mistake here.
I am using the following command to install it from a local clone of the pytorch github.
pip install -U ./ --user

I have get the following error after running for quite a long time.
CUDA 12

Building Custom Rule D:/Programming/pytorch/caffe2/CMakeLists.txt
– Building version 2.1.0a0+gitd1ec9a5
cmake -GVisual Studio 16 2019 -Ax64 -Thost=x64 -DBUILD_CAFFE2=1 -DBUILD_ONNX_PYTHON=1 -DBUILD_PYTHON=True -DBUILD_TEST=True -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release -DCMAKE_GENERATOR=Visual Studio 16 2019 -DCMAKE_INCLUDE_PATH=D:\Programming\mkl\include -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=D:\Programming\pytorch\torch -DCMAKE_PREFIX_PATH=C:\Python310\Lib\site-packages -DJAVA_HOME=C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-14.0.1 -DNUMPY_INCLUDE_DIR=C:\Users\Connor\AppData\Local\Temp\pip-build-env-tin23g2u\overlay\Lib\site-packages\numpy\core\include -DPYTHON_EXECUTABLE=C:\Python310\python.exe -DPYTHON_INCLUDE_DIR=C:\Python310\Include -DPYTHON_LIBRARY=C:\Python310/libs/python310.lib -DTORCH_BUILD_VERSION=2.1.0a0+gitd1ec9a5 -DUSE_NINJA=0 -DUSE_NUMPY=True D:\Programming\pytorch
cmake --build . --target install --config Release – /p:CL_MPCount=24

If you have any questions or any suggestions on how to fix please let me know. I appreciate any and all assistance, thank you.