Unable to install torchaudio

Hi,

I am unable to install torchaudio. Getting the following error when I try to install. The dependencies mentioned in the installation instructions have been installed. Any idea why this might be happening?

python setup.py install
running install
running bdist_egg
running egg_info
writing torchaudio.egg-info/PKG-INFO
writing dependency_links to torchaudio.egg-info/dependency_links.txt
writing requirements to torchaudio.egg-info/requires.txt
writing top-level names to torchaudio.egg-info/top_level.txt
reading manifest file ‘torchaudio.egg-info/SOURCES.txt’
writing manifest file ‘torchaudio.egg-info/SOURCES.txt’
installing library code to build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg
running install_lib
running build_py
copying torchaudio/_ext/th_sox/init.py → build/lib.linux-x86_64-3.6/torchaudio/_ext/th_sox
running build_ext
generating cffi module ‘build/temp.linux-x86_64-3.6/torchaudio._ext.th_sox._th_sox.c’
already up-to-date
building ‘torchaudio._ext.th_sox._th_sox’ extension
x86_64-conda_cos6-linux-gnu-gcc -pthread -Wno-unused-result -Wsign-compare -DNDEBUG -fwrapv -O2 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -march=nocona -mtune=haswell -ftree-vectorize -fPIC -fstack-protector-strong -fno-plt -O2 -pipe -march=nocona -mtune=haswell -ftree-vectorize -fPIC -fstack-protector-strong -fno-plt -O2 -pipe -fPIC -I/home/paperspace/anaconda3/lib/python3.6/site-packages/torch/utils/ffi/…/…/lib/include -I/home/paperspace/anaconda3/lib/python3.6/site-packages/torch/utils/ffi/…/…/lib/include/TH -Itorchaudio/src -I/home/paperspace/anaconda3/include/python3.6m -c build/temp.linux-x86_64-3.6/torchaudio._ext.th_sox._th_sox.c -o build/temp.linux-x86_64-3.6/build/temp.linux-x86_64-3.6/torchaudio._ext.th_sox._th_sox.o
unable to execute ‘x86_64-conda_cos6-linux-gnu-gcc’: No such file or directory
error: command ‘x86_64-conda_cos6-linux-gnu-gcc’ failed with exit status 1

I’m not very familiar with torchaudio, but it looks like the install script is trying to use a conda-installed gcc but it can’t be found. Maybe you need to add it to your path or activate a conda environment?

Hey,

Yeah, fixed with a fresh install of anaconda.

Thanks