Here comes the next major release of PyTorch, just in time for ICML.
Install it today from our website http://pytorch.org
We’re introducing long-awaited features such as Broadcasting, Advanced Indexing, Higher-order gradients and finally: Distributed PyTorch.
Due to introducing Broadcasting, the code behavior for certain broadcastable situations is different from behavior in 0.1.12. This might lead to silent bugs in your existing code. We’ve provided easy ways of identifying this ambiguous code in the Important Breakages and Workarounds section.
Our detailed release notes cover the following topics.
Please read them here: https://github.com/pytorch/pytorch/releases/tag/v0.2.0
- Tensor Broadcasting (numpy-style)
- Advanced Indexing for Tensors and Variables
- Higher-order gradients
- Distributed PyTorch (multi-node training, etc.)
- Neural Network layers and features: SpatialTransformers, WeightNorm, EmbeddingBag, etc.
- New in torch and autograd: matmul, inverse, etc.
- Easier debugging, better error messages
- Bug Fixes
- Important Breakages and Workarounds
Package documentation is available here: http://pytorch.org/docs/0.2.0/
Discuss the release here!
The PyTorch Team