Wrong number of frames returned by VideoClip

I’ve been trying to replicate the results from ViViT in which you are required to sample 32 frames from videos in the Kinetics dataset. However I have been struggling with a weird issue. Basically, the VideoClip class returns one extra frame that what I require. A similar issue was referenced in issue #1884, but there it returned less than expected.

I have checked and the videos don’t seem to be corrupted. Also it seems to happen to every video, thought I haven’t checked all of them (there’s quite a few).

I know this is probably an issue for Github and I have commented there, but it seems like the video api is not as widely maintained as other parts of the ecosystem and I figured people here are more active.