Can I use Pythorch logo? website, social media

I’ve just created a data science training blog in Spanish. Was wondering if I could insert Pytorch logo in few of my posts without problem? posts would be in website and social media sites (instagram, fb, twitter, etc). Thanks

Sincerely,
Cesar Rojas G.

1 Like

CC’ing @smth @jspisak to chime in :slight_smile:

thanks for asking! Yes, you can and the guidelines can be found here: https://pytorch.org/assets/brand-guidelines/PyTorch-Brand-Guidelines.pdf

btw, please also send me an email and I can plug you in with our mktg team to review the usage as well as help promote awareness on the PyTorch channels.

jspisak@fb.com

cheers
-Joe

1 Like

Hi Cesar,

I am also wanting to request permission to use the logo on a Texas Instruments webpage. I just tried to email Joe but it appears he no longer works at FB. Can you help connect me with the right person?

Thanks,
Gavin

CC @suraj.pt as you might know a new contact

thanks @ptrblck, @gavinminnis Joe’s guidelines above are still valid, but please send me an email detailing your usage subramen@fb.com

Hi @suraj.pt @ptrblck

I want to use PyTorch logos for my open-source projects and papers, too.

1. Can we use the logos for such purposes?
  2. Where can we download the logos?
  3. Can we also use the logo as part of a logo for my OSS if we design the logo?

Hi @jspisak
I wonder if I could use the PyTorch logo in our presentation at the tech event. [Sorry for being available only in the Japanese version]. If you have concerns, could you please let me know?
Our presentation explains how our research addresses the connection between PyTorch and our AI accelerator.

Hi @suraj.pt @ptrblck, could I also use the pytorch logo (slight modification) as part of the logo of an open-source project, memsave_torch?