Can not create a new calculation graph after the backward propagation

Background:I use DQN and DDPG to solve two tasks simultaneously. The state(input) of DQN and DDPG are both two parts. One part is the states of the environment, and the other one is the states abstracted from the environment by CNN+LSTM. The two parts are concatenate in forward_dqn() , forward_actor() and forward_critic() respectively.

Question1: I backward propagate the loss_dqn , loss_ddpg_actor , and loss_ddpg_critic in sequence and get the error “Trying to backward through the graph a second time, but the buffers have already been freed.” in the backward propagation of loss_ddpg_actor . Since after the backward propagation of loss_dqn, the computational graph has been freed, so I have forward propagated CNN+LSTM again to calculate the loss_ddpg_actor. Why the computational graph cannot be created again? Thanks.
%E5%BE%AE%E4%BF%A1%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%87_20190512164242
Model: (env: environment)

output_cnnlstm = cnnlstm.forward(env)
DQN_output = dqn.forward(cat(output_cnnlstm, state_env))
Actor_output = actor.forward(cat(output_cnnlstm, state_env))
Critic_output = critic.forward(cat(output_cnnlstm, state_env))

Code 1 (Q1):

# dqn
    # forward: cnnlstm
    s_cnnlstm_out, _, _ = self.model.forward_cnnlstm(s_cnnlstm, flag_optim=True)
    # forward: dqn
    q_eval_dqn = self.model.forward_dqn_eval(s_dqn, s_cnnlstm_out).gather(1, a_dqn)
    q_next_dqn = self.model.forward_dqn_target(s_dqn_next, s_cnnlstm_out).detach()
    q_target_dqn = r + GAMMA_DQN * q_next_dqn.max(dim=1)[0].reshape(SIZE_BATCH * SIZE_TRANSACTION, 1)
    # optimzie: dqn
    loss_dqn = self.loss_dqn(q_eval_dqn, q_target_dqn)
    self.optimizer_cnnlstm.zero_grad()
    self.optimizer_dqn.zero_grad()
    loss_dqn.backward()
    self.optimizer_cnnlstm.step()
    self.optimizer_dqn.step()
    loss_dqn = loss_dqn.detach().numpy()
    # ddpg
    # actor
    # forward: cnnlstm
    s_cnnlstm_out, _, _ = self.model.forward_cnnlstm(s_cnnlstm, flag_optim=True)
    # forward: ddpg: actor
    a_eval_ddpg = self.model.forward_actor_eval(s_ddpg, s_cnnlstm_out)
    # optimze: ddpg: cnnlstm + actor
    loss_ddpg_actor = - self.model.forward_cirtic_eval(s_ddpg, a_eval_ddpg, s_cnnlstm_out).mean()
    self.optimizer_cnnlstm.zero_grad()
    self.optimizer_actor.zero_grad()
    loss_ddpg_actor.backward()
    self.optimizer_cnnlstm.step()
    self.optimizer_actor.step()
    loss_ddpg_actor = loss_ddpg_actor.detach().numpy()

Question2: I write a demo to test the propagation process and the demo seems to work well since the loss descends normally and the test error is low. So I want to ask the difference between the two codes and models.

Model:
%E5%BE%AE%E4%BF%A1%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%87_20190512164247

output_model1 = model1.forward(x)
output_model21 = model21.forward(cat(output_model1, x1))
output_model22 = model221.forward(cat(output_model1, x2))

compared with the model of Q1, output_model1 ~ cnnlstm, output_model21 ~ DQN, output_model22 ~ Actor

Question3: I set breakpoint in the demo after loss1.backward() and before optimizer1.step() . However, on the one hand, the weight of the linear layer of Model21 changes with the optimization. On the other hand, x._grad is a gradient value tensor, while x1._grad is None . So I wonder the parameters of Model21 are optimized whether or not and why x1._grad is None.

Code 2 (Q2 and Q3):

for i in range(NUM_OPTIM):
    # optimize task 1
    y1_pred = self.model.forward_task1(x, x1)
    loss1 = self.loss_21(y1_pred, y1)
    self.optimizer1.zero_grad()
    self.optimizer21.zero_grad()
    loss1.backward()
    self.optimizer1.step()
    self.optimizer21.step(
    # optimze task 2
    y2_pred = self.model.forward_task2(x, x2)
    loss2 = self.loss_22(y2_pred, y2)
    self.optimizer1.zero_grad()
    self.optimizer22.zero_grad()
    loss2.backward()
    self.optimizer1.step()
    self.optimizer22.step()

My fault. I forget to detach() the hidden state and the cell state of LSTM from the computational graph in self.model.forward_cnnlstm.