Can you suggest me best name combiner too for excel sheet?

First, let’s clarify what a name combiner is. A name combiner is a tool or feature that allows you to combine two or more names into a single name. This can be useful in many situations, such as when you need to create a mailing list or a database of people’s names.

Excel is a powerful spreadsheet software that allows you to organize and manipulate data, including names. One way to combine names in Excel is to use a formula that concatenates (joins together) the first and last names. Here’s an example of such a formula:

=CONCATENATE(A2," ",B2)

In this formula, “A2” and “B2” refer to the first name and last name cells, respectively. The space between the quotation marks creates a space between the first and last names.

However, if you need to combine a large number of names or have more complex requirements, you may want to use a specialized name combiner tool. There are several name combiner tools available online, both free and paid, that can help you combine names in Excel and other spreadsheet software.

One popular tool is the “Combine Names” add-in for Excel. This add-in, which is available for download from the Microsoft Office Store, allows you to easily combine first and last names, as well as middle names and suffixes, into a single cell.

Another popular tool is the “Name Combiner” from 123FormBuilder. This tool allows you to upload an Excel file containing first and last names and automatically combine them into a single column. You can also customize the output format, such as adding a comma between the first and last names.

There are many other name combiner tools available, each with its own features and capabilities. When choosing a name combiner tool for Excel, consider your specific needs and the complexity of your data. Additionally, make sure to choose a tool that is compatible with your version of Excel and is easy to use.

This question seems to be unrelated to PyTorch so I would suggest asking it in an Excel-specific forum.

can you share the link for that forum ?

I guess this Microsoft Excel forum might be a good place.

1 Like

ok thanks, i will check

I found the right one , finally