Can't log in with my regular account to pytorch forum "App not set up"

Hi. When I try to log to Pytorch forum with my Facebook account, I end up on a Facebook bug page where I can read :
“App not set up
This app is still in development mode, and you don’t have access to it. Switch to a registered test user or ask an app admin for permissions.”

I lost access to my email account, so I can’t ask for a new password. I can only connect to Facebook. So I’m effectively locked out of Pytorch forum. How can I retrieve my account, please ?

I’m not sure which app you are referring to, but based on this post it seems that this particular app might need to change some settings.

That’s the point. I’m not using an app. I’m simply trying to log in with my browser. I’m guessing that the hosting of the pytorch forum itself and its interaction with facebook might have an issue.

@ptrblck Hi I’m still very interested in being able to log in to my account. Do you know anything I could try ? This is not using any app, I’m simply trying to log in to the forum through facebook auth on my web browser.