added / updated specs:
   - cudatoolkit=10.0

The following NEW packages will be INSTALLED:

cudatoolkit        conda-forge/win-64::cudatoolkit-10.0.130-h5327add_6

Proceed ([y]/n)? y

Preparing transaction: done
Verifying transaction: done
Executing transaction: done
ERROR conda.core.link:_execute(698): An error occurred while installing package 'conda-forge::cudatoolkit-10.0.130-h5327add_6'.
Rolling back transaction: done

LinkError: post-link script failed for package conda-forge::cudatoolkit-10.0.130-h5327add_6
location of failed script: C:\Users\Sylvain ARD\.conda\envs\yolact\Scripts\.cudatoolkit-post-link.bat
==> script messages <==
<None>
==> script output <==
stdout:
stderr: Accès refusé.

return code: 1

()

(yolact) C:\Users\Sylvain ARD>

“accès refusé” means “access denied” in french
thank you for help me
best regards

I specify that there is a slash before the cudatoolkit-post-link.bat this is a bug of your forum, it delete it

and before the conda in C:\Users\Sylvain ARD.conda\envs\yolact, please correct this bug !

You can post code snippets by wrapping them into three backticks ```, so I don’t think it’s a bug of the forum.
Please edit your post with the code formatting and it should display the raw output.

thank you I have done it

Based on the error message I guess you don’t have access rights in C:\Users\Sylvain ARD\.conda\envs\yolact\Scripts in order to execute the file.
I’m not familiar with the rights management of Windows, but maybe you could check the access rights of this folder in the explorer?

no I have the full rights (execution, reading, writing) in this folder

I precise that even if I deactivate my antivirus it doesn’t works

Are you able to install any other conda packages?
If not, it seems to be a conda/Windows issue and I would recommend to create an issue in their repository so that the devs can have a look at it.

yes I can install all, it is the only one

I unzipped cudatoolkit archive and found .cudatoolkit-post-link.bat
this is its content :

rem post install EULA message; `pre-link.bat` does not show message and shows warning
echo "By downloading and using the CUDA Toolkit conda packages, you accept the terms and conditions of the CUDA End User License Agreement (EULA): https://docs.nvidia.com/cuda/eula/index.html" >> %PREFIX%\.messages.txt

%PREFIX% is not defined so it try to get message.txt from root of the disk and fail with access denied

I tried to set PREFIX in environment variables, that is the batch file works outside of anaconda without denied access but when I try to install cudatoolkit I have always a denied access, apparently anaconda redefine %PREFIX% for each environment and it is a bad value

I had finally succeeded by doing :
edit :

C:\Users\Sylvain ARD\.conda\pkgs\cudatoolkit-10.0.130-h5327add_6\Scripts\.cudatoolkit-post-link.bat 

:
and replace :

rem post install EULA message; `pre-link.bat` does not show message and shows warning
echo "By downloading and using the CUDA Toolkit conda packages, you accept the terms and conditions of the CUDA End User License Agreement (EULA): https://docs.nvidia.com/cuda/eula/index.html" >> %PREFIX%\.messages.txt

by :

echo "By downloading and using the CUDA Toolkit conda packages, you accept the terms and conditions of the CUDA End User License Agreement (EULA): https://docs.nvidia.com/cuda/eula/index.html" 

then do :

conda install pytorch torchvision cudatoolkit=10.0 -c pytorch

Good to hear you’ve solved the issue.
Since we are not directly supporting (and testing) the binaries with cudatoolkit=10.0, this might be an issue with these binaries in particular.

@Sylvain_Ard Might be related to White space in PREFIX path leads to .messages.txt being created in the wrong location · Issue #51 · conda-forge/cudatoolkit-feedstock · GitHub.