ERROR: torch-0.4.0-cp35-cp35m-win_amd64.whl is not a supported wheel on this platform

Trying to install pytorch package using below command but its failing to install with an error

command:
pip3 install https://download.pytorch.org/whl/cu90/torch-1.1.0-cp36-cp36m-win_amd64.whl

ERROR: torch-0.4.0-cp35-cp35m-win_amd64.whl is not a supported wheel on this platform.

Based on related post i updated pip , checked for the python version… it was fine but yet i could not figure it out. You can refer to image below for the deatils

I’m not sure, if I’m interpreting the message in your python terminal correctly, but are you using 32bit Windows?
If so, the binaries won’t work on your system as they are built for a 64bit system.

No, I am using 64 bit.
in the image, you may see, first I run python command, it showing something like win32 but to validate that I executed the second command(one that is followed by exit() command). It shows the machine system. it’s 64, I even checked in system configuration it is 64.

I have a similar set in my desktop and its working fine there.

just for your reference, below is the link to the same problem, where they stated the reason, I followed it but could not get required results.

You are using Python 3.7 but trying to install package for Python 3.6. Check your output carefully in your first pic.