Extracting hierarchy/structure information for operators with opcode of "call_function" or "call_method"

After tracing an nn.Module with torch.fx’s tracer, I can tell the hierarchical information of operator nodes with opcode of “call_module” by looking at their target attribute (the qualified name) of the operator node. For example, SubMod.conv tells that the convolution layer conv is within the SubMod module. However, I am not able to do something similar for operator nodes with opcode of “call_method”, “call_function”, “placeholder”, “output”, etc. The ones that I have particular interests in are the ones with opcode of “call_method” and “call_function”, and I am wondering if there’s any way to extract their location information in the hierarchical structure of a nested module. When I look at the target attribute of the operator node with opcode of “call_method” or “call_function”, I usually see <built-in function and sometimes along with the hex address of the function or method object, but it’s hard to infer the structure information from that.

Being able to obtain the “call_method” and “call_function” operator nodes location information in the hierarchical structure is particularly essential and helpful for distinguishing models like the following two after tracing them with torch.fx’s tracer: the two models below (Model1 and Model2) are structurally different in PyTorch code; yet after tracing, the printed graph/operator nodes tables for both of the modules are identical (please see screenshot below for the printed graph/operator nodes table output and also the code for reproducing this). I am wondering if there’s any good way to obtain this information. I would really appreciate any suggestions, thank you very much in advance!

import torch
import torch.nn as nn
import torch.fx as fx

class SubModule1(nn.Module):
    def __init__(self):
        super().__init__()
        self.conv = nn.Conv2d(3, 3, (3, 3))

def forward(self, x):
        x = self.conv(x)
        x = x + x
        return x

class Model1(nn.Module):
    def __init__(self):
        super().__init__()
        self.SubMod = SubModule1()

def forward(self, x):
        x = self.SubMod(x)
        return x

class SubModule2(nn.Module):
    def __init__(self):
        super().__init__()
        self.conv = nn.Conv2d(3, 3, (3, 3))

def forward(self, x):
        x = self.conv(x)
        return x

class Model2(nn.Module):
    def __init__(self):
        super().__init__()
        self.SubMod = SubModule2()

def forward(self, x):
        x = self.SubMod(x)
        x = x + x
        return x

def print_graph_table(module):
    tracer_class = fx.Tracer
    graph = tracer_class().trace(module)
    graph.print_tabular()

model1 = Model1()
print("model1 Graph Table:")
print_graph_table(model1)
print()

model2 = Model2()
print("model2 Graph Table:")
print_graph_table(model2)

Printed graph/operator nodes tables output for both Model1 and Model2 (from running the code above):