Fail to install solov2

Hello,
I don’t succeed to install solov2 with Anaconda on my Windows 10 machine but I really need it.
I post a thread on the solov2 github but they don’t answer : I have a bug when I launch train.py · Issue #244 · WXinlong/SOLO · GitHub
If one of you has succeeded to install it please tell me the commands you typed.
Thank you
Best regards

no one has an answer please ?

Similar to your previous questions this one also lacks information as well as effort.
E.g. it’s unclear what exactly you’ve tried so far, what exactly is failing, where you are stuck etc.
From your post it seems you expect us to read through this repository and its install instructions ourselves to figure out how to build the package.
However, even if someone would spent this time and got it working, it wouldn’t help as their most likely answer would be that it works for them while it’s still unclear what’s failing for you.

hello the details of the bug are on the github of solov2, what additional information do you need ?
I post again the link : I have a bug when I launch train.py · Issue #244 · WXinlong/SOLO · GitHub

I installed it by :

conda create --name solov2 python=3.7 -y
conda activate solov2
conda install pytorch==1.8.0 torchvision==0.9.0 torchaudio==0.8.0 cudatoolkit=11.1 -c pytorch -c conda-forge
pip install mmdet mmcv==2.0.0

but I have an error :

(solov2) C:\Users\MASTER\Desktop\SOLO-master\SOLO-master>python tools/train.py configs/solov2/solov2_light_448_r18_fpn_8gpu_3x.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "tools/train.py", line 9, in <module>
    from mmcv import Config
ImportError: cannot import name 'Config' from 'mmcv' (C:\ProgramData\Anaconda3\envs\solov2\lib\site-packages\mmcv\__init__.py)

I searched the error on google and they advise to install mmcv-full instead of mmcv but when I install the last version (1.7.1) of mmcv-full I have an error message telling me that I must have mmcv version 2.0

I finally succeeded. I got the solov2 from the official github which has not be updated since 2020, I got it from mmdetection and succeed

I found your problem.

The repo needs mmcv 0.2.16 and you were installing mmcv 2.0.0.

Next time make sure you are installing things properly as indicated in the documentation.

yes but there are not version of mmdet compatible, the repository is too old