Getting error to use Multiple GPU in pytorch

Hi, I am running my deep learning model using pytorch. When I am using single GUP, my model is running fine but facing problem using multiple GPU. I searched this problem in google and got idea to downgrade pytorch version 0.3.0. I don’t know where this is the way to rid of my problem or not. However I was trying to downgrade pytorch using
pip install torch=0.3.0
But getting error to install. Is there someone to help me to downgrade pytorch using pip.

I got below error during running multiple GPU:
Exception NameError: “global name ‘FileNotFoundError’ is not defined” in <bound method _DataLoaderIter.del of <torch.utils.data.dataloader._DataLoaderIter object at 0x7fb3bbaba8d0>> ignored
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “train.py”, line 61, in
Variable(data[‘image’]), Variable(data[‘feat’]), infer=save_fake)
File “/netscratch/reza/venv/lib/python2.7/site-packages/torch/nn/modules/module.py”, line 491, in call
result = self.forward(*input, **kwargs)
File “/netscratch/reza/venv/lib/python2.7/site-packages/torch/nn/parallel/data_parallel.py”, line 114, in forward
outputs = self.parallel_apply(replicas, inputs, kwargs)
File “/netscratch/reza/venv/lib/python2.7/site-packages/torch/nn/parallel/data_parallel.py”, line 124, in parallel_apply
return parallel_apply(replicas, inputs, kwargs, self.device_ids[:len(replicas)])
File “/netscratch/reza/venv/lib/python2.7/site-packages/torch/nn/parallel/parallel_apply.py”, line 65, in parallel_apply
raise output
TypeError: forward() takes at least 5 arguments (2 given)

I don’t think downgrading is an optimal solution. I would rather want to fix the issue using the latest release.
Which PyTorch version are you currently using? If < 0.4.1, could you update to it?

Also, could you share a bit of executable code so that we can have a look at this problem?

Hi ptrblck, thanks for your quick reply. Earlier I was using torch 0.4.0. After getting your reply I updated it into torch 0.4.1 but facing the same problem.

Actually I am running pix2pixHD pytorch model for my image dataset. It run smoothly when I use single GPU but getting error if I want to use multiple GPU. My image size is big and having large dataset so I have to use multiple GPU to save time. Please help me to rid of this problem.

Could you post a small executable code snippet reproducing this error?
This would make it easier to debug this issue.

Here is the screen shot of the error.

The above problem has solved. To see the error it seems the error come from torch but actually there was a limitation in pix2pixHD model and also for torch version 0.4.0. Finally the model ran with multiple GPU after update torch version (0.4.1) and avoid model limitation.

I have get error to use Multiple GPU in pytorch when i train pix2pixHD,how to solve the limitation in pix2pixHD model?