Help with versions?

Hello, I am new to pytorch and CUDA, and have been struggling to make all the versions work together successfully. Here is my system information:

These GPUs:
GeForce GTX TITAN X
TITAN X (Pascal)
TITAN X (Pascal)
GeForce GTX TITAN X

I have figured out that TITAN x is compute capability 5.2, but cannot find which version of CUDA or pytorch should go along with this, as some threads online say 5.2 may be too old, etc. It seems that the version of pytorch also determines which versions of CUDA i can install, as only certain ones with with each version of pytorch? Thank you for the help.

Compute capability 5.2 is compatible with the current release (1.9.0) and you should be able to install the binaries or build from source using CUDA>=9.2 (I believe the min. CUDA toolkit version will be bumped to 10.0).
Note that you do not need a local CUDA toolkit installation, as the binaries (pip wheels and conda binaries) will ship with their own CUDA runtime (cudnn, NCCL, etc.), so your workstation only needs a valid NVIDIA driver for the selected CUDA version.
However, you would need a local CUDA toolkit in case you want to build PyTorch from source or build any custom CUDA extension.