How to implement mutli-gpu evaluation

I need to evaluate my results on multi gpus. However, the size of each input is various, so my dataloader’s batch size can only be 1. Therefore, I write a implementation of multi-gpu evaluation. However, there is a problem, tensors are on different gpus, while I have set the device of model and device same.
Some codes are below:

class Worker(threading.Thread):
        def __init__(self, gpu_idx, network, model, shred_list, results, lock, device=None):
            super(Worker, self).__init__()
            # self.val_func = val_func
            torch.cuda.set_device(device)
            self.network = network
            self.model = model
            self.gpu_idx = gpu_idx
            self.shred = shred_list
            self.results = results
            self.lock = lock
            self.device = device

def run(self):
            for idx in self.shred:
                item_idx = self.gpu_idx * stride + idx
                dd = dataset[idx]
                img = dd['data']
                label = dd['label']
                name = dd['fn']
                with torch.cuda.device(self.device):
                    val_func = load_model(self.network, self.model, self.device)
                    # print(torch.cuda.device_of(self.network))
                    pred = evaluation_single_image(val_func, config.num_classes, img, config.image_mean, config.image_std,
                                                   config.eval_crop_size, config.eval_scale_array, config.eval_flip, device=self.device)

Does dataparallel not work for your purposes?

Yes. It can’t. The size of my input image is various. Therefore, if using the dataloader, the batch size can only be 1. And the 1 batch size results in that the dataparallel can’s work on multi gpus, because of this code replicas = self.replicate(self.module, self.device_ids[:len(inputs)])