Input type and weight type tensors' error

Greetings.

I am pretty new to the Pytorch framework and I am starting to move my first steps with it.

At the moment I am stuck with the official image recognition tutorial( https://pytorch.org/tutorials/beginner/blitz/cifar10_tutorial.html ), more precisely in the GPU part.
After adding to the normal CPU code: “net.to(device)” with CUDA as device and “inputs, labels = inputs.to(device), labels.to(device)”, every time I try to run the code, this error appears after the whole training: "
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “net.py”, line 100, in
outputs = net(images)
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/torch/nn/modules/module.py”, line 489, in call
result = self.forward(*input, **kwargs)
File “net.py”, line 22, in forward
x = self.pool(F.relu(self.conv1(x)))
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/torch/nn/modules/module.py”, line 489, in call
result = self.forward(*input, **kwargs)
File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/torch/nn/modules/conv.py”, line 320, in forward
self.padding, self.dilation, self.groups)
RuntimeError: Input type (torch.FloatTensor) and weight type (torch.cuda.FloatTensor) should be the same"

I have already tried to find something on Google but I can’t find a way to make this program work since every one is implementing it in a different way.

Can someone help?

You are transferring inputs and labels onto the GPU, while you are passing images to your model.
Apparently images is still on the CPU, thus this error is thrown.