Linker errors when trying to use C++ API from my own project

Hi,
I’m trying to use the C++ API from my own CPP Android project.
I used your pytorch-android-cpp-demo and successfully built Android libtorch.a and libc10.a
However, While I’m trying to add these static libraries to my project I’m getting the following errors:

/mnt/c/repos/pytorch-android-cpp-demo/pytorch/aten/src/ATen/core/ivalue.cpp:390: error: undefined reference to ‘c10::operator<<(std::__ndk1::basic_ostream<char, std::__ndk1::char_traits >&, c10::Device const&)’
/mnt/c/repos/pytorch-android-cpp-demo/pytorch/aten/src/ATen/core/ivalue.cpp:449: error: undefined reference to ‘c10::operator<<(std::__ndk1::basic_ostream<char, std::__ndk1::char_traits >&, c10::Device const&)’
/mnt/c/repos/pytorch-android-cpp-demo/pytorch/build_android/aten/src/ATen/Functions.cpp:145: error: undefined reference to ‘c10::toString(c10::DispatchKey)’
/mnt/c/repos/pytorch-android-cpp-demo/pytorch/build_android/aten/src/ATen/Functions.cpp:165: error: undefined reference to ‘c10::toString(c10::DispatchKey)’
/mnt/c/repos/pytorch-android-cpp-demo/pytorch/c10/core/TensorOptions.h:252: error: undefined reference to ‘c10::get_default_dtype()’
/mnt/c/repos/pytorch-android-cpp-demo/pytorch/c10/core/TensorOptions.h:252: error: undefined reference to ‘c10::get_default_dtype()’
/mnt/c/repos/pytorch-android-cpp-demo/pytorch/build_android/aten/src/ATen/Functions.cpp:289: error: undefined reference to ‘c10::toString(c10::DispatchKey)’
/mnt/c/repos/pytorch-android-cpp-demo/pytorch/build_android/aten/src/ATen/Functions.cpp:827: error: undefined reference to ‘c10::toString(c10::DispatchKey)’

Can you help me figure out what am I missing?

did you figure it out ? seeing similar issues.