Looking an AI Partner to Hustle

Hi there! I’m Harsh, a 24-year-old self-taught product engineer from India. I aspire to become an AI Product Engineer and to strengthen my skills in AI engineering - over the last two months, I’ve been working on understanding the science and engineering behind LLMs and am now diving deeper.

As this field is both complex and expensive, I’m looking for an AI partner to collaborate with.

Here’s some information about me:

• I graduated in 2021 and have spent the last three years building software.
  • I am self-taught in areas ranging from product design to engineering.
  • I’m fascinated by the potential of LLMs. This interest led me to leave my job to create a Resume Manager, Yepp.In While it may seem simple, I’m deeply passionate about this project.
  • I continuously teach myself new skills, including product design, full stack web development, and now LLMs.
  • After spending several weeks studying, I’ve gained a basic understanding of the science and engineering behind training LLMs.
  • My next goal is to dive deeper into the engineering aspects. I understand that the training process is costly and that creating high-quality real-world models requires a large, experienced team.
  • At the moment, I’m trying to train a decoder-only model (1b-7b parameters) and facing several challenges, though I’ve successfully trained a 240M parameter model.

You can find me on LinkedIn at (http://www.linkedin.com/in/mittalh) and view My Portfolio at www.notion.so/Harsh-Mittal-AI-Product-Engineer-1abd8bf2d195409494ffb5dba202dc2e

I look forward to starting a conversation. Cheers!