I have seen several posts concerning this but the fixes did not seem to work for me.
I did the following:
- Installed python version 3.7
- Created an environment with “conda create -n pytorchbook anaconda”
- Conda activate pytorchbook (this works)
- Installed several packages “conda install pytorch torchvision cudatoolkit=10.2 -c pytorch” (worked)
- Python 3.7.9 (default, Aug 18 2020, 06:22:45)
import torch (works)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “”, line 1, in
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'torchvision
After taking some suggestions, like loading with pip, etc, which still failed (not the install but the import), I removed the pytorchbook environment and started again from a clean slate.
Not sure of where to go from here.