No such operator image::read_file on google colab

I have created a NN to train a custom dataset. The code was running so far until today when I am seeing the error. Most solutions found online point to incompatibility issues and suggest uninstalling and reinstalling. However, I am working on google colab, and I am not sure what to do here.
If this issue is less likely due to incompatibility than the class method I wrote, it should not have been working before today as it had been. But, I am confused why the incompatibility is suddenly an issue on the exact same script.

for class, value in enumerate(train_dataloader, 0):
    "STATEMENT"

Any operation on my train loader like the one above is causing the following error.

RuntimeError                              Traceback (most recent call last)
/usr/local/lib/python3.7/dist-packages/torch/_ops.py in __getattr__(self, op_name)
    197         try:
--> 198             op, overload_names = torch._C._jit_get_operation(qualified_op_name)
    199         except RuntimeError as e:

RuntimeError: No such operator image::read_file

The above exception was the direct cause of the following exception:

AttributeError                            Traceback (most recent call last)
9 frames
/usr/local/lib/python3.7/dist-packages/torch/_ops.py in __getattr__(self, op_name)
    200             # Turn this into AttributeError so getattr(obj, key, default)
    201             # works (this is called by TorchScript with __origin__)
--> 202             raise AttributeError(f"'_OpNamespace' object has no attribute '{op_name}'") from e
    204         # let the script frontend know that op is identical to the builtin op

AttributeError: '_OpNamespace' object has no attribute 'read_file'

Check the ops that are supported: TorchScript — PyTorch 1.13 documentation