Pytorch for jetson nano orin does not work

I installed all the useful libraries and also CUDA (version 11.8.89), but when I install torch version: 2.0 .0+nv23.05 and torchvision version : 0.15.1
following the specific instructions for installing on jetson given by nvidia (PyTorch for Jetson) and trying to test everything (python3; >>import torch ; >>torch.cuda.is_available() = true) BUT (python3; >>import torchvision =>
gives the following error which I can’t fix:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “”, line 1, in
File “/home/fenixtek/.local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/torchvision-0.15.1-py3.8-linux-aarch64.egg/torchvision/init.py”, line 6, in
from torchvision import datasets, io, models, ops, transforms, utils
File “/home/fenixtek/.local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/torchvision-0.15.1-py3.8-linux-aarch64.egg/torchvision/datasets/init.py”, line 1, in
from ._optical_flow import FlyingChairs, FlyingThings3D, HD1K, KittiFlow, Sintel
File “/home/fenixtek/.local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/torchvision-0.15.1-py3.8-linux-aarch64.egg/torchvision/datasets/_optical_flow.py”, line 12, in
from …io.image import _read_png_16
File “/home/fenixtek/.local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/torchvision-0.15.1-py3.8-linux-aarch64.egg/torchvision/io/init.py”, line 8, in
from ._load_gpu_decoder import _HAS_GPU_VIDEO_DECODER
File “/home/fenixtek/.local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/torchvision-0.15.1-py3.8-linux-aarch64.egg/torchvision/io/_load_gpu_decoder.py”, line 1, in
from …extension import _load_library
File “/home/fenixtek/.local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/torchvision-0.15.1-py3.8-linux-aarch64.egg/torchvision/extension.py”, line 107, in
_check_cuda_version()
File “/home/fenixtek/.local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/torchvision-0.15.1-py3.8-linux-aarch64.egg/torchvision/extension.py”, line 80, in _check_cuda_version
raise RuntimeError(
RuntimeError: Detected that PyTorch and torchvision were compiled with different CUDA versions. PyTorch has CUDA Version=11.4 and torchvision has CUDA Version=11.8. Please reinstall the torchvision that matches your PyTorch install.

and I get the same error even if I try to run my py code containing my project based on yolo

if I clearly follow the guide given by pytorch (Start Locally | PyTorch) when I then test the result I have (python3; >>import torch ; >>torch.cuda.is_available() = false) and same doing “pip3 install torch” ; “pip3 install torch==2.0.0” ; “pip3 install torchvision” ; “pip3 install torchvision==0.15.1” ; etc etc

so I think that to install pytorch I have to follow the appropriate nvidia guide (as above: PyTorch for Jetson), but in any case that error comes out!
I don’t know if I need to modify some installation files or download other libraries, I’m desperate!
if I made a trivial mistake, forgive me, I’m still a beginner despite everything.
I hope someone can help me and I thank in advance anyone who can help me solve the problem!

(sorry, I forgot to tell you my Jetpack version : 5.1.1)

You need to build torchvision with the same CUDA version used in your JetPack installation (11.4) while you are trying to use a torchvision build with 11.8.