PyTorch is not linked with support for cpu devices

I’m desperately trying to load a .pt model file in an iOS application. The Sample applications work as expected. When using pod install the most recent version of LibTorch is currently 1.3.1. This version didn’t manage to load the model. When searching for the error message I found suggestions to use a nightly build of 1.4.0. I did find a prebuilt nightly build and also tried building it from source myself. Both ways led to the same error. When calling “_impl = torch::jit::load(filePath.UTF8String);” it raises an exception with the message: “PyTorch is not linked with support for cpu devices (getDeviceGuardImpl at /Users/distiller/project/c10/core/impl/DeviceGuardImplInterface.h:216)”.

Has anybody experienced the same issue or have an idea how to solve it?
Thanks in advance!

UP, I’m currently having the exact same issue, Using pod install for LibTorch 1.4.0 on an Xcode IOS simulator project, I cannot manage to load a .pt model file leading to the “Pytorch is not linked with support for cpu devices” Error

Looking for an idea to solve this issue.

UP, I’m currently having the exact same issue, Using pod install for LibTorch 1.5.0 on an Xcode IOS Device project, I cannot manage to load a .pt model file leading to the “Pytorch is not linked with support for cpu devices” Error

Looking for an idea to solve this issue.