PyTorch with GPU support on macOS 10.13

Is it possible to install PyTorch with GPU support on macOS 10.13 (MacBook Pro Mid 2014, with NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M 2048 MB)?
I installed CUDA 10.2 and Xcode 10.1, and followed the instructions to built from source.
However, during the compilation, I get the following error:

/Users/brentdehauwere/pytorch/aten/src/ATen/native/cuda/BatchLinearAlgebraLib.cu(80): error: more than one constructor applies to convert from "long" to "c10::Scalar":
            function "c10::Scalar::Scalar(uint8_t)"
            function "c10::Scalar::Scalar(int8_t)"
            function "c10::Scalar::Scalar(int16_t)"
            function "c10::Scalar::Scalar(int)"
            function "c10::Scalar::Scalar(int64_t)"
            function "c10::Scalar::Scalar(float)"
            function "c10::Scalar::Scalar(double)"
          detected during instantiation of "void at::native::apply_batched_inverse_lib<scalar_t>(at::Tensor &, at::Tensor &, at::Tensor &) [with scalar_t=c10::complex<float>]" 
(115): here

24 errors detected in the compilation of "/var/folders/tf/ytkxrs5n31qdrvz9_2prqkm00000gn/T//tmpxft_000059da_00000000-12_BatchLinearAlgebraLib.compute_75.cpp1.ii".
CMake Error at torch_cuda_generated_BatchLinearAlgebraLib.cu.o.Release.cmake:281 (message):
  Error generating file
  /Users/brentdehauwere/pytorch/build/caffe2/CMakeFiles/torch_cuda.dir/__/aten/src/ATen/native/cuda/./torch_cuda_generated_BatchLinearAlgebraLib.cu.o

And the compiling ends with this:

ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "setup.py", line 773, in <module>
    build_deps()
  File "setup.py", line 315, in build_deps
    build_caffe2(version=version,
  File "/Users/brentdehauwere/pytorch/tools/build_pytorch_libs.py", line 58, in build_caffe2
    cmake.build(my_env)
  File "/Users/brentdehauwere/pytorch/tools/setup_helpers/cmake.py", line 346, in build
    self.run(build_args, my_env)
  File "/Users/brentdehauwere/pytorch/tools/setup_helpers/cmake.py", line 141, in run
    check_call(command, cwd=self.build_dir, env=env)
  File "/Users/brentdehauwere/opt/anaconda3/lib/python3.8/subprocess.py", line 364, in check_call
    raise CalledProcessError(retcode, cmd)
subprocess.CalledProcessError: Command '['cmake', '--build', '.', '--target', 'install', '--config', 'Release', '--', '-j', '8']' returned non-zero exit status 1.