Relationship between tensorboard and Open3D?

It’s so unbelievably crazy that when I built tensorboard from source, it requested from open3d.visualization import webrtc_server, which seems to me have NOTHING to do with tensorboard

Can anybody help to explain why is it so ? What a Open3D !!!

➜  tensorboard git:(master) ./bazel-bin/tensorboard/tensorboard --logdir path/to/logs
2022-07-08 12:54:40.783420: I tensorflow/core/platform/cpu_feature_guard.cc:193] This TensorFlow binary is optimized with oneAPI Deep Neural Network Library (oneDNN) to use the following CPU instructions in performance-critical operations:  SSE3 SSE4.1 SSE4.2 AVX AVX2 AVX_VNNI FMA
To enable them in other operations, rebuild TensorFlow with the appropriate compiler flags.
2022-07-08 12:54:40.859936: I tensorflow/core/util/util.cc:169] oneDNN custom operations are on. You may see slightly different numerical results due to floating-point round-off errors from different computation orders. To turn them off, set the environment variable `TF_ENABLE_ONEDNN_OPTS=0`.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "....../tensorboard/./bazel-bin/tensorboard/tensorboard.runfiles/org_tensorflow_tensorboard/tensorboard/main.py", line 53, in <module>
    run_main()
  File "....../tensorboard/./bazel-bin/tensorboard/tensorboard.runfiles/org_tensorflow_tensorboard/tensorboard/main.py", line 42, in run_main
    plugins=default.get_plugins(),
  File "....../tensorboard/bazel-bin/tensorboard/tensorboard.runfiles/org_tensorflow_tensorboard/tensorboard/default.py", line 105, in get_plugins
    return get_static_plugins() + get_dynamic_plugins()
  File "....../tensorboard/bazel-bin/tensorboard/tensorboard.runfiles/org_tensorflow_tensorboard/tensorboard/default.py", line 140, in get_dynamic_plugins
    return [
  File "....../tensorboard/bazel-bin/tensorboard/tensorboard.runfiles/org_tensorflow_tensorboard/tensorboard/default.py", line 141, in <listcomp>
    entry_point.resolve()
  File "~/.local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/pkg_resources/__init__.py", line 2477, in resolve
    module = __import__(self.module_name, fromlist=['__name__'], level=0)
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/open3d/visualization/tensorboard_plugin/plugin.py", line 41, in <module>
    from open3d.visualization import webrtc_server

It seems Open3D might be a plugin for TensorBoard as seen here, but I think the TF discussion board or the TensorBoard GitHub repository might be a better place for the question as it seems to be unrelated to PyTorch.