RuntimeError: CUDNN_STATUS_INTERNAL_ERROR

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “main-gpu.py”, line 72, in
outputs = cnn(images)
File “/home/luke/virtualpytorch/venv/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/torch/nn/modules/module.py”, line 224, in call
result = self.forward(*input, **kwargs)
File “main-gpu.py”, line 49, in forward
out = self.layer1(x)
File “/home/luke/virtualpytorch/venv/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/torch/nn/modules/module.py”, line 224, in call
File “/home/luke/virtualpytorch/venv/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/torch/nn/modules/container.py”, line 67, in forward
input = module(input)
File “/home/luke/virtualpytorch/venv/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/torch/nn/modules/conv.py”, line 254, in forward
self.padding, self.dilation, self.groups)
File “/home/luke/virtualpytorch/venv/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/torch/nn/functional.py”, line 52, in conv2d
return f(input, weight, bias)

I trapped in this problem for 3 days,is someone know how to solve it?

Could you provide the input weight and bias shapes of the specific conv layer please?

Also, we improved shape checking in conv since 0.2. So if you update to master / wait for the coming 0.3, it might be clearer.

I got my problem solved by applying the solution: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/45810356/runtimeerror-cudnn-status-internal-error

Thank you very much.I solved the problem in your way.