torch/csrc/utils/python_arg_parser.h:424:94: error: format ‘%ld’ expects argument of type ‘long int’, but argument 7 has type ‘int’

I’m trying to compile the latest but it failed, then I tried to git checkout v1.12.1 but it failed with the same error. The gcc setting for the CPU are -march=armv7ve+simd -mfpu=neon-vfpv4 and it fails in the same way on the original hardware and while compiling it with qemu-arm-static on a different machine. There are a lot of errors like this:

/rstorage/drone/pytorch_install/pytorch/torch/csrc/utils/python_arg_parser.h: In member function ‘std::vector<double, std::allocator<double> > torch::PythonArgs::getDoublelist(int)’:
/rstorage/drone/pytorch_install/pytorch/torch/csrc/utils/python_arg_parser.h:751:82: error: format ‘%ld’ expects argument of type ‘long int’, but argument 7 has type ‘int’ [-Werror=format=]
  751 |           "%s(): argument '%s' must be %s, but found element of type %s at pos %ld",
      |                                                                                ~~^
      |                                                                                  |
      |                                                                                  long int
      |                                                                                %d
  756 |           idx + 1);
      |           ~~~~~~~
      |               |
      |               int

But even if i “fix” that by changing %ld to %d then i get this :

In file included from /rstorage/drone/pytorch_install/pytorch/torch/csrc/jit/python/python_list.cpp:3:
/rstorage/drone/pytorch_install/pytorch/third_party/pybind11/include/pybind11/detail/common.h: In instantiation of ‘pybind11::ssize_t pybind11::ssize_t_cast(const IntType&) [with IntType = long long int; pybind11::ssize_t = int]’:
/rstorage/drone/pytorch_install/pytorch/third_party/pybind11/include/pybind11/pytypes.h:1985:68:   required from ‘pybind11::list::list(SzType) [with SzType = long long int; typename std::enable_if<std::is_integral<_Tp>::value, int>::type <anonymous> = 0]’
/rstorage/drone/pytorch_install/pytorch/torch/csrc/jit/python/python_list.cpp:32:25:   required from here
/rstorage/drone/pytorch_install/pytorch/third_party/pybind11/include/pybind11/detail/common.h:410:35: error: static assertion failed: Implicit narrowing is not permitted.
  410 |     static_assert(sizeof(IntType) <= sizeof(ssize_t), "Implicit narrowing is not permitted.");
      |                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/rstorage/drone/pytorch_install/pytorch/third_party/pybind11/include/pybind11/detail/common.h:410:35: note: ‘(sizeof (long long int) <= sizeof (pybind11::ssize_t))’ evaluates to false

It seem like some kind of an integer auto-sizing error somewhere.