torch.load(path),FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:

I download a model and try to use torch.load(path),but an error occurs, No such file or directory… how to solve the problem?
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\Users\\Desktop\ Gemma文献\feature__inversion\moco\moco\moco_v1_200ep_pretrain.pth’
[Finished in 7.0s with exit code 1]
[shell_cmd: python -u "C:\Users*
\Desktop\pytorchlearning\ModelParamLearning.py"]
[dir: C:\Users*
**\Desktop\pytorchlearning]
[path: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v11.1\bin;C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v11.1\libnvvp;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0;C:\WINDOWS\System32\OpenSSH;C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2017b\runtime\win64;C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2017b\bin;C:\Program Files\Git\cmd;C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA NvDLISR;C:\Program Files\SlikSvn\bin;C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Nsight Compute 2020.2.0;C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA C

Based on the error message your specified path is wrong and the file cannot be found at this location, so you would need to fix the path.

The file location format is not correct. In windows you can’t do it like it.
1st solution will be, save the model relative to the code directory. then don’t need to give full path like c:.

2nd
Try path like this C:/Users/myName/My Documents. “/” instead of “”.

3rd
Compose a path like raw string
model_loc = r"C:\Users\myName\My Documents"

I feel first method is easier and simple.