Typo in Deep Learning with PyTorch

I’m enjoying reading the book “Deep Learning with PyTorch”. If I found a typo in it, do you know what would be the best way to contact the person who would correct it?

Hi David,

so I’m not entirely sure about how and if the essential excerpts will be updated, but if you send them to me (in PM or at tv@lernapparat.de), I’ll check that we’re fixing them for the “proper” book, it might be just in time to sneak in typo corrections before going to print, and also forward it to the people who extracted the essential excerpts.

@elistevens and @lantiga are on the forums, too, they’ll be delighted to hear that the book is useful, too.

Best regards

Thomas

2 Likes

hi @tom when will be the release of the final book? thanks

Hi,

so we are done writing the book we would write. But we, with the help of the editors, we are making it a bit more the book that we would like to have written. :slight_smile: Manning has put “Summer” in the estimate, but I’d be hoping we actually make May. The February MEAP has the deployment chapter and many of the revisions we made to Part I.
I would expect the next MEAP release to include everything except the copyediting.

Best regards

Thomas

1 Like

when is the next MEAP release?

Hey, I’m replying late, but so I think we more or less have handed in everything, so there might not be a next MEAP release but the proper book instead. :slight_smile:

Turns out, it’s today. :slight_smile:
Now the book has the final shape, except for the editorial enhancements that didn’t make it in this last MEAP.

2 Likes

awesome book, i’m currently reading it now :grinning: