- Producing high-quality code that delivers in accordance with the desired specification while also being
readily extendable by other team members;
- Being involved in the entire development life cycle, including the scope, design and implementation;
- Demonstrating excellent attention to detail while taking pride in what is produced;
- Work closely with Computer Vision Engineers, members of the Product team and the wider Hawk-Eye
team as and when needed and communicate effectively to ensure the best solutions are built.
- Highly competent in Python and C++;
- Competent in CUDA.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of traditional vision processing methods;
- Experience with Pytorch and TensorRT;
- Experience with real-time application development.