Why can't find function's documentation?

I am following the pytorch tutorial of TORCHVISION OBJECT DETECTION FINETUNING TUTORIAL
In this tutorial’s " An Instance segmentation model for PennFudan Datase" part. I found one class called torchvision.models.detection.mask_rcnn.MaskRCNNPredictor.

And I want to read the corresponding documentation to figure out the meaning of the parameters. However, the documentation page showed that there is not such class.

So, how can I search this class’s documentations?And I also find that I can’t find the explanation for attribute of class, such as what does “model.roi_heads” in the prior image mean…
I would appreciate if someone could tell me the way.

It is because this is not the official API to use there models. You can find the official API here.

Thanks for your quick response!

Would you please to tell me how to find documentation or code of the class or function which is not the official API. Since I have to know how to use these functions. For example, what does the MaskRCNNPredictor’s parameter mean?
Since I am new to Pytorch, I am eager to learn the way.

Sorry for asking that obvious question. :joy:
I am able to find the code of corresponding function or class by coping the code to Pycharm, push “ctrl” and clik the function to go to the code of the function.

1 Like